[CUDPP][1137] How to use this library
Divyanshu Srivastava
2017-04-15 10:36:12 UTC

Basically I wanted to use hash tables on cuda, for which I wish to use this
library. However, I am not able to make things run (tried the cmake guide
also).
I am a newbie, and cannot find the step-by-step procedure to run the sample
codes. If someone can provide that, it would be a great help.

Thanks

- Divyanshu
John Owens
2017-04-15 15:26:44 UTC
You're going to have to be more specific about where you're stuck.

JDO