[CUDPP][1105] How to instal CUDPP
grimFandango
2015-07-01 01:01:54 UTC
Hello,

I've downloaded cudpp but when I ran "make", I get the error "make: *** No
targets specified and no makefile found. Stop." . How can I use this
library?
John Owens
2015-07-01 01:41:00 UTC
Howdy, please follow the cmake build instructions at:

https://github.com/cudpp/cudpp/wiki/BuildingCUDPPwithCMake

JDO

PS - Grim Fandango was (is) awesome.